Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have over 300 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as an Administrative Insurance Assistant – Carrier Relations with RRL Insurance Agency, Acrisure Agency Partner.
This position is responsible for processing new business application, supporting producers in preparation of new business through marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive new prospect or renewal information from agent or account manager.
- Contact clients for additional information such as drivers list, vehicle schedule, IFTAs, etc.
- Order MVR’s
- Complete MTQ and any special applications or questionnaires needed for each company
- Manage loss run letter process; securing signatures and sending to carriers
- Prepare insurance quote submissions
- Document all activities in EPIC
- Follow up with underwriters and provide additional information as needed
- Review quotes with agent/account manager when received
- Prepare proposals for the client.
- Bind policies as requested and follow up on signatures, billing, verify coverages, issue certs as needed.
- Prepare customer files for assigned servicing team
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent is required
- One year of general office experience is required
- Three years of insurance experience is preferred
- Ohio Property and Casualty license is preferred
- Knowledge of online quote process with various companies is preferred
- Proficiency with PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and internet are required
- Experience working with Agency Management System Applied EPIC is preferred
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to follow standard procedures and complete checklists
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively work with others to create a positive, team-oriented environment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms.
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.