Why Choose Group Benefits, LTD?
Are you the type of person to always do the right thing?
Do you go above and beyond expectations?
Look no further:
Group Benefits, Ltd. is one of the Midwest’s leading health insurance general agencies. GBL is focused on diversification and growth – both for the agents we work with and our own company. We work with more than 2,000 independent agents to help them achieve sales and business growth. In addition, our staff has consults with our agents as they support more than 4,000 employer groups and 70,000 individuals on their health insurance and benefits.
We are currently looking to add to our team with an exciting opportunity as a temporary Support Specialist at Group Benefits, LTD. This position will be responsible for providing data entry and clerical support to the support to Individual Level 2 agents .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and efficient turnaround of data entry and clerical services in support of Individual Level 2 Agents
- Contact current clients and verify information for the re-newel process
- Understand contact management system and use it daily
- Pull insurances enrollment packets and mail them to the correct client with proper documentation
- Phone support to help retention current clients while providing high customer service levels
- Utilize and adhere to established and documented departmental processes
- This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized, required
- 1-2 years office experience, preferred
- Agencybloc or similar agency management software experience, preferred
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude