Personal Lines Account Manager (Aronson Insurance)
- Needham, MA
- Full Time
- Aronson Insurance
- Mid Level
For over 100 years, Aronson Insurance has been serving the Boston area and beyond from their various offices in Massachusetts. Aronson Insurance provides the highest quality insurance products at the right price and service to their clients, while simultaneously protecting their assets from financial loss. Aronson Insurance has been recognized as one of the best insurance brokerages in Massachusetts by their clients and carriers.
Aronson Insurance, an Acrisure agency partner, have a current need for a full-time Personal Lines Account Manager to act as the main service provider for clients. This individual is also responsible for retaining and growing their assigned book of business with assistance from support staff and management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes & maintains a strong relationship and makes periodic decisions on account updates and coverages
- Review exposures and current insurance program for assigned clients
- Determines if current carrier is the best fit for the client taking coverage, protection, and cost effectiveness into consideration
- Works with producers with the development and decisions about plans of action and coverages for new accounts
- Provides day-today service, anticipate customer’s needs, and respond to client questions and issues in a timely manner
- Handles the initial reporting of claims. Follow up to ensure that the claim is properly progressing & customers’ needs are being met
- Keeps customers up to date on “pending changes” in the insurance world that may impact their insurance coverage
- Monitor carrier activities to make sure that they are fulfilling their responsibilities to the customer (i.e.: policies & endorsements quoted & accurately issued on a timely basis, claims being handled properly & on a timely and accurate basis)
- Complete account reviews
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years prior insurance industry experience, required
- High school diploma or the recognized equivalent, required
- Maintain MA P & C License, required
- Obtained CISR Designation, required
- Pursue Insurance Industry additional designation as a part of maintaining CEU’s
- Proficient in the use of Windows programs including Outlook, Word and Excel
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- Workstations are cubicles with moderately high sides
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- 401(k) - 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan