Remote Commercial Lines Account Manager (Henry O Baker Insurance Group)
Acrisure is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S. with over 500 Agency Partner locations globally. We are a committed network of entrepreneurs dedicated to providing specialty insurance programs, risk management services and unique products for an ever-growing market. Our agency enjoys the partnership/representation of many top-rated Admitted Carriers allowing us access to the most competitive and comprehensive programs available in the market today.
We are currently looking to add our team in our Mainstream Department a Commercial Lines Account Manager at Henry O Baker, an Acrisure Agency Partner. In this role the ideal candidate will be comfortable handling small accounts with smaller revenue.
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus to be paid after 90 days of hire!!
We are proud to be an Independent Insurance Agency, with you the customer as our top priority. Since 1923, our goals have been to offer great pricing and products while maintaining a level of service to our customers second to none.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to sales producers in developing new business opportunities for existing clients and prospects; analyzing client needs, coverage forms and quotations
- Initiates renewal process for existing clients and discusses and creates renewal strategy with sales producers, processes renewals in coordination with sales producers according to agency procedures
- Conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and coverages for competitiveness and accuracy
- Reviews and summarizes marketing results and prepares proposals
- Finalizes proposals and presentations in coordination with producers
- Binds insurance coverage and prepares binders and or delegates certificates issuance
- Reviews policies for accuracy and reviews contracts.
- Prepares summaries and/or schedules of coverage for clients
- Schedules appointments with clients as requested by sales producers
- Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages in coordination with sales producers
- Occasionally accompanies sales producers on prospect and client meetings as requested by sales producers
- Completes applications in coordination with sales producers; submits applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposals for clients and prospects when needed
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary
- Determine reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies sales producer.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the Commercial insurance industry or similar role, required
- State of New Jersey Insurance License, required
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Applied Epic Agency Management experience preferred but not required.
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Self-motivated and driven
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fully remote options for candidates living in New Jersey are available for candidates requesting to do so
- In office, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- This position can be a hybrid position (office and home)
We offer a competitive salary including a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!!! as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.