Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have over 200 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as a Personal Lines CSR with Britton Gallagher, an Acrisure Agency Partner.
The Personal Lines CSR is responsible for supporting the activities of the Personal Lines Account Managers. This position will be expected to provide prompt, accurate, and courteous support service to clients and coworkers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare comparative quotes utilizing online rating systems with carriers or through accurate applications to be submitted to carriers.
- Produce applications and correspond with clients to obtain signed applications from clients.
- Prepare proposals and summaries for prospects/clients utilizing agency management system and Microsoft Word as directed by Personal Lines staff.
- Process new clients.
- Order policies from carriers.
- Ensure policy is received in timely manner.
- Verify accuracy of policies.
- Send policies to clients with appropriate documentation.
- Perform data entry in agency management system.
- Process endorsements and ensure they are properly by the carrier and accurately downloaded into agency management system.
- Produce insurance identification cards as needed.
- Set up new clients in the system.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information downloaded into the agency management system by the carriers.
- Work with the information technology staff to ensure information is accurately downloaded with minimal re-work required.
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day activity in professional manner.
- Address any Billing questions
- Automobile changes
- Changes in scheduled items
- Transfer new business opportunities to the appropriate Personal Lines Account Executive.
- Keep current on “activities” in agency management system.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in an office setting is required.
- Must possess an active P&C license or be willing to obtain within 180 days of hire.
- Basic knowledge of PC’s Microsoft Office Outlook Word, and Excel.
- Experience with agency management systems is preferred.
- Must be organized, and detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay focused on multiple tasks and see each one through to completion.
- Work well with others and openly share information and resources.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.