Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have over 200 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as a Receptionist with The LBL Group, an Acrisure Agency Partner. The receptionist is responsible for answering and directing all incoming telephone calls, greeting and directing visitors and performing routine miscellaneous clerical tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly answer all incoming calls in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner, following the stated LBL standard greeting.
- Greet and direct all walk-in clients and vendors in a with a smile and in a courteous manner.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming the mail, fax and packages to the proper personnel in a timely manner.
- Process outgoing mail - apply proper postage and deliver to mailbox or mail facility.
- Maintain a neat and clean front reception and guest seating area.
- Coordinate Company lunch orders as needed.
- Manage overnight shipping accounts and package tracking.
- Attend to conference rooms, break areas and kitchen and keep them clean and neat.
- Maintain office equipment and replenish office supplies when needed.
- Generate memos and/or correspondences when requested.
- Assist Group Department with processing of enrollments, subscriber changes, terminations and billing audits.
- Adhere to company mission, vision and guiding principals.
- Uphold all established policies and procedures.
- Regular and consistent attendance as per department and/or company policy.
- Handles additional projects as directed.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an office setting is required.
- Bilingual – Excellent verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish is a plus.
- PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Must be professional, organized, detail and deadline oriented, efficient, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills; effectively work with others to create a confidential, positive, and team-oriented environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms.
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.