Summary: The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for full cycle recruiting by creating strategies, defining tactics and implementing best practices to ensure that Acrisure, LLC is identifying, engaging, and hiring top talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes a culture of accountability, strong ethical standards and high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Creates talent acquisition strategies (internal & external) to achieve the most appropriate sourcing, evaluation, and selection of the most qualified and diverse talent.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improvements/enhancements to the recruitment process.
- Provides oversight, coaching, mentoring, and feedback to staff to help ensure they are implementing talent strategies effectively.
- Develops and manages relationships with third party vendors, recruitment agencies and staffing firms; evaluate partnerships to ensure goals and expectations are being met.
- Develops, manages and directs internship programs.
- Consults with leaders and agency partners to identify their short and long term recruitment needs, developing innovative external recruitment strategies, advises on best practices, and develop and implement a strategic recruitment plan.
- Tracks and maintains accurate reporting and metrics. Promote and increase employer branding through social media, vendors, networking, and industry events.
- Efficiently manage and coordinate the work of the assigned area.
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
Competencies: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field, or the recognized equivalent in education and experience required.
- Minimum 7 years full-cycle recruitment experience at all levels (front line to executive leadership) required.
- Minimum 3 years leadership/supervision experience required.
- Related designations (PHR, SPHR, TAS) preferred.
- Knowledge of ATS a must.
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Explorer and the Internet.
- Other Qualifications:
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws and disseminate information
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal, written and public speaking skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and lead a team
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a climate-controlled, non-smoking office
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- There is some travel associated with this position