Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have more than 250 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as a floating Customer Service Representative with RRL Insurance Agency, an Acrisure Agency Partner. This position will be responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and courteous support service to Agency Customer Service Representatives and Receptionist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process overflow workload as needed by the Customer Service Representatives
- Issue certificates, and ID cards by utilizing the Agency Management System
- Cover the Customer Service Representative’s desk in the event of an absence due to vacation or illness; includes monitoring email, taking phone calls, and processing workflows according to agency procedures
- Provide backup for the receptionist during lunch break and in the event of an absence
- Order and/or oversee the ordering of loss runs according to agency procedure
- Provide support for projects as needed by management
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
Competencies: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in an office setting
- Demonstrated strong PC skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multitask and be efficient with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills
- A positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to effectively work with a large variety of personalities
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office.
- Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.