Summary: Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have more than 200 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as an Account Manager with PentaRisk, an Acrisure Agency Partner. This position will have primary account responsibility for policy maintenance and service of an assigned portion of accounts. The individual is expected to provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service to those clients as well as prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles requests from clients and carriers for policy changes, certificates, invoicing, and underwriting information
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Executive of any issues which may cause concern and assisting with the solution.
- Establishes and maintains a good business relationship with both clients and company personnel; works with Producer, Senior Account Manager, and Account Executive to resolve any issues.
- Manages small account(s) with limited supervision
- Work with Account Executive and oversees client deliverables. This includes quotations, proposals, endorsements, audit processing and any other service items that are time and date sensitive.
- In conjunction with the Account Executive, establish a strategy to expand the relationship by offering new products and programs to clients which are a fit with their business operations.
- Perform regular tasks including completes loss summaries and analyzes loss runs, perform policy reviews as necessary, market risks to underwriters and negotiate terms, review quotations of insurance for accuracy in conjunction with the Account Executive, and prepare invoices and follow-up for collections of premiums.
- Be able to undertake a certain amount of client-related travel with the AE and/or Producer to secure and enhance relationships with prospects and clients.
- Prepares renewal letters to send to the clients.
- Assists in preparation and review of applications for submission to carriers
- Markets small accounts or ancillary lines of coverage as directed and supervised by the Account Executive.
- Comply with PentaRisk policies and performance expectations
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed within the structure of PentaRisk’s operating model and meet all expected compliance and professional standards
- Participate in ongoing training provided by PentaRisk
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attend and participate in department staff meetings as scheduled
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Insurance industry experience is required
- Active Georgia Property and Casualty license is required
- Proficient computer skills including email, record keeping, Microsoft Office, and database activity.
- AMS 360 experience is required
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (supporting team, influencing culture, consulting
- with clients)
- Exercises discretion and independent judgement
- Ability to maintain a positive presence in the workplace
- Strong customer service orientation
- Represents oneself and the company in a professional manner
- Considerable technical expertise and knowledge of all commercial lines of insurance
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges.
High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work typically in an office or outdoor environment.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is occasionally required.
- Stooping, crouching, reaching, and standing are occasionally required.
- Walking, talking, hearing, and seeing with close visual acuity are frequently required.
- Keying data is repetitive motion and is frequently required.