Summary: Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have 100 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as an Account Associate with PentaRisk, an Acrisure Agency Partner. This position will assist in the servicing of accounts. The individual is expected to provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service to those clients as well as prospective clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in servicing of accounts working in conjunction with Producers, Account Managers, and Account Executives
- Process certificates of insurance and evidences of property insurance
- Distribute documents to required certificate holders upon policy renewal or at Insured’s request
- Process and print auto ID cards
- Process endorsements by documenting, distributing, and billing the endorsement appropriately
- Document activities such as general correspondence endorsements, notices of cancellation, binding requests, and physical policies using AMS 360
- Assist in the preparation of renewal submissions by gathering and organizing Accord applications, Loss Runs, and any required supplemental information
- Access and input client data into carrier online quoting systems
- Manage and maintain files and company documentation with accuracy and confidentiality subject to financial and legal review
- Prepare invoices for renewals or endorsements as instructed by the account Executive
- Prepare the first review of policy to ensure the policy is issued according to the terms of the agreement before submitting to the Account Executive for final review
- Retains basic knowledge of the markets represented by PentaRisk and begin to develop an understanding of their appetite for certain types of risks
- Assist in the preparation of renewal letters to deliver to the clients
- Comply with PentaRisk policies and performance expectations
- Participate in ongoing training provided by PentaRisk
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attend and participate in department staff meetings as scheduled
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of industry experience
- Active Georgia Property and Casualty license is required
- Proficient computer skills including email, record keeping, Microsoft Office, and database activity.
- AMS 360 experience is preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
- Represent oneself and the company in a professional manner
- Considerable technical expertise and knowledge of all commercial lines of insurance
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Sedentary work typically in an office or outdoor environment.
- Lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds is occasionally required.
- Stooping, crouching, reaching, and standing are occasionally required.
- Walking, talking, hearing, and seeing with close visual acuity are frequently required.
- Keying data is repetitive motion and is frequently required.
- The position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.