Summary: Acrisure has been named the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm three years in a row by Business Insurance Magazine. We have over 200 locations across the US and continue to grow every month. To fuel that growth we have another exciting opportunity as a Regional IT Systems Manager. The Regional IT Systems Manager will be a strong supporting partner to the Director of Information Technology and responsible for overseeing the continuity and technology operations for their particular assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install and manage desktop, laptop and mobile computing devices
- Exercise Microsoft, Apple, and Linux desktop operating systems familiarity
- Manage and maintain local vendor relationships
- Consult with agency partners to determine hardware, software or system configurations
- Troubleshoot, test and modify computer software and/or operating systems
- Provide consultative support for corporate IT Director and agency partners in determining high-dollar upgrades and equipment purchases
- Design, develop and maintain IT DR and BR programs for local agency partners
- Provide direct support for strategic planning initiatives with Corporate IT Director
- Manage data center functions such as server maintenance, switching and wiring design, testing and analyzing for peak performance.
- Manage, test, develop or modify unified communications systems
- Assist in the design and management of telecommunications technology such as PRI, SIP and MPLS
This description is not meant to be all-inclusive and may be modified from time to time at the discretion of management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience required
- Minimum three years of experience in MIS, systems or information technology field required; Cisco and VMWare certifications desired
- Strong familiarity with Active Directory, Microsoft Server 2003- 2012R2, Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10, Office 2003-2014, Ubuntu and Exchange Server
- Demonstrate an understanding of layer 1, 2 and 3 networking concepts as well as VPN and various UCS-type software to support mobile and remote workers
- SAN management, iSCSI, EMC DataDomain and VNXe platforms, Symantec, VEEAM and security and content control experience is desired.
- Must be analytical, organized, and detail oriented with good verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a high level of problem-solving skills and a positive, team-oriented attitude is necessary to deal with a large variety of personalities
- Must be able to travel up to 25% within the region
Physical Demands- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
Work Environment- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is done in a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office. Work stations are cubicles with moderately high sides
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- There will be some travel associated with this position.